The CAC Network
The CAC Network is comprised of state-licensed Apostolic mental health professionals from across the nation.
We are a group comprised of professional counselors, social workers, marriage & family therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, and others who work in a mental health setting.
For your convenience, here is 3-Part application checklist that must be completed to join the CAC Network.
(NOTE: Once an application has been started, incomplete progress cannot be saved.)
Part 1 of 3 – The Applying Counselor/Medical Affiliate MUST complete the following, and inform your Pastor and Professional references to complete their portions of the application:
- Application for Participation
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance (NOTE: Required for all applicants, regardless of state)
- Statement of Faith & Principles Acknowledgment
- Telemental Health Policy Acknowledgment
- Affiliate Financial Agreement
- Release of Information (ROI) Policy Acknowledgement
Part 2 of 3 – The Pastor of the applying Counselor/Medical Affiliate MUST complete the Pastoral Reference Form.
Part 3 of 3 – The Professional Reference of the applying Counselor/Medical Affiliate MUST complete the Professional Reference Form.